Heritage Oaks Apartments
Heritage Oaks Apartments are located at 2501 North Bell Avenue, in Denton, Texas. The apartments are located in a residential neighborhood in north Denton, surrounded by many trees.
Denton Housing Authority (DHA) is responsible for the operation and management of the property, and all policies are approved by a five-member Board of Commissioners, appointed by the mayor of the city.
Heritage Oaks accepts market renters and Housing Choice Voucher holders.
All of our apartments at Heritage Oaks include the following amenities:
- Electric Ranges
- Antenna hook-ups
- Telephone hook-ups
- Central Heat & Air Conditioning
- Dead Bolt Security Locks
- SPAN Meals-on-Wheels Program
- Picnic Areas
- Jim Carter Memorial Park
- Spacious Community Room
- 24 hour Answering Service
- Monthly Highlights Newsletter
- Public Transportation Stop
- Full-time Maintenance Staff
- Full-time Management Staff
- Management Sponsored Parties
HUD places a high priority on preventing fraud. If your application or recertification forms contain false or incomplete information, you may be:
- Evicted from your apartment or house
- Required to repay all overpaid rental assistance you received
- Fined up to $10,000
- Imprisoned for up to 5 years and/or
- Prohibited from receiving future assistance.